The final step in the certification process is to document the capabilities of your integration. We have a significant ISO, agent, acquirer and ISV base and each finalized integration is documented to ensure finalized properly.
We document the following if integrated.
- Transaction types
- Gift cards
- Branded Android/Clover/Tetra application
- White label API
- Unique requirements
We also ensure all integrations tested the integration and support communication error handling.
The following should be tested:
- CloseBatch (if not using auto settle at device)
- checkStatus (REQUIRED)
- Receipts (if using Canadian processing, must certify receipts)
Optional advanced commands
- getSwipe (non-sensitive data)
- Show line items – https://econduit.cloud/docs/rest-json-api/show-line-items/
- Run Transaction (Tokenization) – https://econduit.cloud/docs/rest-json-api/overview/
- ShowURL –