The procedures below will guide integrating the Ingenico ICT 250 device with Chase Paymentech Canada to your POS.
Prior to installation, the following are required:
- Obtain an Ingenico ICT 250 device from your paymentech sales rep, inform their the device should support semi-integrated
- In the installation material read “Configuring your ICT terminal” and follow the steps below
- Press the [#} key for the admin menu
- Press 9 or scroll down to [Misc. Options]
- Press  or [enter] for Semi-Integrated
- Press  to Enabled Semi-Integrated Menu
- Press [F1] to turn on Semi-Integrated
- Press  to enter Communication Type
- Select  Ethernet
- Enter 5020 and green button
- Enter  for Receipt options
- Select  for terminal
- Hit red button until at main screen, should say Welcome/Bonjour.
Manager password: P123456